In the previous article, we have provided many versions of the Magento 2 Luma theme Demo.
Today, we introduce to you 12 demos of another Magento 2 default built-in theme: Blank theme.
We understand that, to a beginner in the best e-commerce platform Magento 2, seeing is believing. You are about to have a glimpse of our cloud-based Blank theme demo right away.
However, because many users like you might have configured this demo, the enabled theme might be Luma. In that case, you will see the instruction to configure the theme back to Blank in just 2 minutes at the end of the post. Then you can freely browse the website in Blank for however long you want. Good luck!
Note that to browse backend demos, you need the access: Username: admin; Password: admin123.
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Latest Version 2.2.3 (released on Feb 27, 2018)
- Enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leaks, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities.
- Support for Elasticsearch 5.x.
- Change to Magento Admin to support recent USPS shipping changes. New layers of control for cache management tasks managed through the Magento Admin.
- Updated copyright to 2018.
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Version 2.2.2
- Advanced Reporting powered by Magento Business Intelligence.
- Magento Shipping
- Streamlined Instant Purchase checkout
- Integrated dotmailer marketing automation software.
- Magento Functional Testing Framework.
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Version 2.2.1
- Integrated Signifyd Fraud Protection is now available
- Ability to implement translations from themes.
- Improvements to how the PayPal Express Checkout payment method processes virtual products.
- Multiple enhancements to product security.
- Twenty-two community-submitted bug fixes and multiple pull requests.
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Version 2.2.0
- Bundled extensions
- Significant enhancements in platform security and developer experience
- Upgraded technology stack
- Pipeline deployment
- Performance gains from improvements in indexing, cart, and cache operations
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Version 2.1.9
- Enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leak, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities.
- Support for changes to the USPS API that USPS implemented on September 1, 2017
- Fixed issue with logging information about exceptions caused by payment failures
- Change to how Magento displays status updates during upgrade.
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Version 2.1.8
- Multiple enhancements to static content deployment and generation
- Improvements to indexing of large catalogs, cache tuning, and **URL re-writes
- Reduction in the amount of memory that mass actions require
- Faster deployments
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Version 2.1.7
- Resolution of multiple high priority and critical security issues.
- Reversion of the changes to image resizing that we introduced in 2.1.6
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Version 2.1.6
- Improved performance of the Category page
- Optimized image resizing
- Improved performance of layered navigation
- Minimized indexing operations after product import
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Version 2.1.5
Developers who contribute to the Open Source codebase can upgrade manually from the Magento Open Source GitHub repository.
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Version 2.1.4
- Removal of vulnerability with the Zend framework Zend_Mail library
- Updates to the catalog, payment, and sales modules
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Version 2.1.3
- New PayPal and Braintree payment features
- Increased storefront performance
- Management of configurable products with many variations
- Successful import or export CSV files with data that contains special symbols
- The Sales module provides two new web API endpoints that allow you to process refunds from an order or invoice.
- Enhanced performance in the processing of large catalogs
Magento 2 Blank theme Demo: Version 2.0.9
- Shopping cart: Magento no longer displays an incorrect price in the shopping cart when using multiple shipping addresses.
- Performance: improved storefront performance when you use many variations of a configurable product.
- Marketing: Cart Price Rules are now applied as expected to Payment method conditions. Previously, discounts set in Cart Price Rules were not applied during checkout.
Bonus: How to change enabled theme from Luma to Blank in Magento 2 default
First choose a version of your interest, browsed the backend demo. Let’s say it’s version 2.2.3.
Log in using access: Username: admin; Password: admin123.
Then go to Admin panel on the left > Content > Design > Configuration:
Then you Edit the Main Website Store > Default Store View
After that you select Blank theme in Default theme > Apply theme, and Save and continue.
Then you Flush Cache by going to Admin Panel on the left > System > Tools > Cache Management > Flush Magento Cache.
And there you have the demo theme changed from Luma to Blank. Hope you enjoy it!
Magento 2 Blank theme demo: in conclusion,
After browsing the Blank theme of Magento 2 default, you must have some opinion on the matter. What do you think about Magento 2 Blank theme? Let us know in the comment section.
You can also browse the comprehensive theme we have spent all our time and pride on to develop below.