Besides a lot of themes coming from different platforms, Magento supports the designers to create Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme.
An outstanding development of this technology will be a powerful strength for Magento because it can meet the needs of the majority of customers.
What Does Magento Multi-vendor Theme Mean?
Perhaps you are wondering about the term “Multi-vendor”?
Let us explain to you! ‘Multi-vendor’ can be considered as ‘Multi-purpose.’
Hence, Magento Multi-vendor theme can be applied on websites with a wide range of items, or it can be used with lots of different websites that offer different specialized items.
For instance, you want to invest in household goods. Those products range from kitchen utensils to children’s learning products. Or you can even sell clothing items to your customers!
With many such products, you should definitely use Magento Multi-vendor Theme for your online store.
Why Is Magento 2 Preferable To Use?
One reasonable fact is that the later update will have to be improved over the previous one – Of course! However, the main question: Why is Magento 2 more advanced?
Down below, I will dig deep into user experience instead of the technology features of this Magento version.
- Support for the latest version of PHP (starting from PHP 5.5x) and including PHP 7, results in the security fixes and new enhancements for Magento customers.
- Auto-clear the cache so users will not have to install the 3rd module to do
- Build tools to optimize images directly on the server, instead of being done manually as in Magento 1.
Effective admin page
Admin page interface
It is easier to control with all components on the admin page, therefore more effective to find information and manage the store.
The admin panel in Magento 2.0+ enables you to find information simpler, and you’re able to manage your store more efficient.
It allows you to upload new products easily. Besides, you can also link your expected videos to products without trouble.
Updated selection for the columns from the list
With Magento 2.0+, you are able to customize it by yourself instead of waiting for the developer’s response.
Using the tool, you can quickly transfer every Magento 1 data to updated Magento 2.
SEO and Privacy
- The password is enhanced with the cryptographic hash algorithm (SHA-256).
- Diversity on directories allows improved search results for Search Engines
Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme
Besides choosing Magento 2, why you should use Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme?
The answer is because the Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme is created with neutral tones and designs, suitable for a variety of products.
Using them, you will not have to worry about the difference between your site and its items.
Top must-try Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme
#1. Martfury Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme ($99.00)
Because of the sophistication and professionalism of the design, surely, Martfury will take advantage, becoming the No.1 product.
- Full support for RTL (Right to Left) languages (Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, etc.)
- Equipped with many Magento 2 Extensions (Ajax, Newsletter Popup, Smart Menu, Quickview, etc.)
- Creating many designs based on customer experience
- Customize color, text and image swatches to exhibit the most realistic products
#2. Printshop Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme ($149.00)
Though it is quite expensive, the Printshop Theme has been designed very meticulously. Believe me, and try it! It will persuade you to install it immediately.
- Many Magento 2 extensions are available (Ajax search, Mega Menu, Quickview, etc.)
- Variety of functions as adding text, images, free draw, QR code, etc.
- Unlimited custom color & simple to custom
- Search engine optimization
- Powerful helping tools & flexible config
#3. Mag2Antique Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme ($84.00)
Mag2 Antique – Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme for Antique Store Marketplace created for online stores selling antique items (antique furniture, art, vintage glass, pottery, etc.).
This theme is built on a stable core theme with many features to show off your remarkable work, extensibility, and usability.
- Powerful core theme
- 03+ unique homepage layouts
- Equipped with many extensions & modules (Bootstrap, Ajax, Quickview, etc.)
- 20+ pages with responsive design
- Compatible with many versions of equipment
- Flexible commission management
After researching Magento Multi-vendor Theme, are you looking forward to giving it a try? Experience yourself and please feedback on your feelings!
Besides, we have many other informative articles for you to read. Please click the links below for more research!