With the increasing popularity of e-commerce, Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme is becoming popular among online businesses.
Specifically, if you want to develop a marketplace business, you cannot overlook this kind of theme. As it contains features particularly applied for such a field.
In this article, you will find out:
- An overview of Magento Multi-vendor theme
- Advantages of Magento 2 over Magento 1
- Top 5+ recommendations of Magento 2 Multi-vendor themes
What Is Magento Multi-vendor Theme?
Perhaps you are wondering about the term “Multi-vendor”? Let us explain to you!
“Multi-vendor” can be explained as “Marketplace”, which acts as an intermediary between sellers and customers. Particularly, an online marketplace is a type of e-commerce site where products or services are provided by multiple sellers.
For example, some popular marketplaces we can mention are Amazon, eBay, Alibaba. They earn a lot of money not from selling their own products, but other stores’.
In this blog, we will introduce several best Magento 2 Multi-vendor themes to help you design your own marketplace. There are reasons why we don’t recommend themes for the first version. Let’s find out!
Why Is Magento 2 Preferable To Use?
One reasonable fact is that the later update will have to be improved over the previous one – Of course! However, the main question: Why is Magento 2 more advanced?
Down below, I will dig deep into user experience instead of the technology features of this Magento version.
- Support for the latest version of PHP (starting from PHP 5.5x) and including PHP 7, results in the security fixes and new enhancements for Magento customers.
- Auto-clear the cache so users will not have to install the 3rd module to do
- Build tools to optimize images directly on the server, instead of being done manually as in Magento 1.
Effective Admin Page
- Admin page interface: It is easier to control with all components on the admin page. Therefore, it is more effective to find information and manage the store.
- Dashboard: The admin panel in Magento 2.0+ enables you to find information simpler, and you’re able to manage your store more efficient.
- Updated toolbar: It allows you to upload new products easily. Besides, you can also link your expected videos to products without trouble.
- Updated selection for the columns from the list: With Magento 2.0+, you can customize it by yourself instead of waiting for the developer’s response.
- Data migration: Using the tool, you can quickly transfer every Magento 1 data to updated Magento 2.
SEO & Privacy
- The password is enhanced with the cryptographic hash algorithm (SHA-256).
- Diversity on directories allows improved search results for search engines.
Top 6 Magento 2 Multi-vendor Themes
Besides choosing Magento 2, why you should use Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme?
The answer is because the Magento 2 Multi-vendor Theme is created with neutral tones and designs, suitable for a variety of products.
Using them, you will not have to worry about the difference between your site and its items.
#1. Martfury by MageBig – $99
Compatibility: Magento 2.2.x – 2.3.x
- Full support for RTL (Right to Left) languages (Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, etc.)
- Equipped with many extensions (Ajax, Newsletter Popup, Smart Menu, Quick View, etc.)
- Creating many layout designs based on reality such as Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Generate color, label and image swatches to present the most realistic products
- High-speed performance
- 6+ unique homepage designs
We place Martfury first in this list as it is also placed at the top among bestsellers in terms of multi-vendor themes.
Elegant design with mainstream white tone, Martfury will undoubtedly win the hearts of many customers by the sophistication and professionalism.
#2. Destino by MagentoTech – $92
Compatibility: Magento 1.9.x – 2.1.x – 2.2.3 – 2.2.4 – 2.2.5 – 2.2.6 – 2.3.x
- 14+ homepage designs
- 12+ header & 12+ footer styles
- Equipped with SM Filter Products module
- Equipped with many other Extensions
- Built with Bootstrap 4
- Advanced Mega Menu
- SEO optimized
Destino is a fresh and bright Magento 2 and 1.9 Theme. It is entirely appropriate for selling digital, hi-tech, fashion, accessories, and furniture goods.
Especially, Destino is a fully responsive theme; hence, it is a perfect match with multiple devices, including smartphones, tablets, desktops, to name but a few.
#3. Printshop by Netbase Team – $149
Compatibility: Magento 2.2.6 – 2.2.7 – 2.2.8 – 2.2.8
- Many modules are available (Ajax search, Mega Menu, Quick View, etc.)
- Various functions as adding text, images, free draw, QR code, etc.
- Variety of Sample Images
- Unlimited custom color & easy to custom
- SEO friendly
- Powerful helping tools & Flexible Config
- Online design tool
- Vtiger CRM synchronization (additional fee)
- Order upload (additional fee)
- 4 types of configuration display
The Printshop Theme has been designed very meticulously. As a result, it is not a coincidence that Printshop is the second most popular multi-vendor theme.
With an extensive collection of page designs and a wide variety of advanced features, Printshop will help to create the most attractive appearance for your online store. For a more detailed review, please visit the link above.
Despite the high price, it is worth trying. Believe us, and go for a demo! It will persuade you immediately.
#4. Mag2 Antique by Netbase Team – $84
Compatibility: Magento 2.2.7 – 2.2.8 – 2.2.9
- 03+ unique homepage layouts
- 20+ pages with responsive design
- Powerful core theme
- Equipped with many extensions & modules (Bootstrap, Ajax, Quickview, etc.)
- Compatible with many versions of equipment
- Flexible commission management
- Separate seller interface
- Seller management
- Flexible commission management
- Multi currencies & languages support
- Multi-vendor products support
Mag2 Antique is specifically created for online stores selling antique items (antique furniture, art, vintage glass, pottery, etc.). This is our second choice from Netbase Team, a provider with strong experiences in developing e-commerce themes.
This theme is built on a stable core theme with many features to show your remarkable work, extensibility, and usability.
Besides, there are many advanced extensions integrated that make Mage2 Antique not only a beautiful theme but also a fully-optimal solution for your online store.
#5. Revo by MagenTech – $84
Compatibility: Magento 2.1.x – 2.2.x – 2.3.x
- Advanced admin panel
- 12+ extra page designs
- 7+ homepage designs
- Responsive design
- Mega Menu and Css Menu
- Multi-currency & Multi-language
- Cross-browser: IE 10+, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera 9+ and Chrome
- Many worthy included extensions
- W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid
- Support Cloud Zoom and Pop-up images on the detail page
With a responsive design, the Revo Magento 2 multi-vendor theme will make your E-commerce website look amazing on all devices; therefore, it is perfect for shopping on the go!
For the more convenient shopping experience, customers can view the product details in a popup, without navigating away from the current page.
Here is one comment from a customer that may convince you: “Greatest theme I’ve ever seen in Themeforest. They’ve provided multiple features in the theme. One of the reasons to purchase this theme is the features that may not be available in others.”
#6. Bicomart by M2Themes – $89
Compatibility: Magento 2.1.x – 2.2.x
- 3+ different homepage designs
- Fully responsive & mobile-friendly
- Dynamic drag & drop Mega Menu
- Touch product slider
- Ajax search
- High-speed performance
- SEO optimized
- Powerful admin panel
- RTL support
Bicomart is among the best themes considered to be the most effective in 2019.
The theme designed by M2Themes is suitable for the marketplace that gathers multiple vendors in all kinds of products, regardless of the prices, characteristics, etc.
Bicomart, with a super clean, modern design and easy customization feature, can help you to run your business smoothly and quickly attract customers.
After researching Magento Multi-vendor Theme, are you looking forward to giving it a try? Experience yourself and give feedback on your feelings!
Besides, we have many other informative articles for you to read. Please turn back to our homepage to find out more!