Among various options in the market, Magento Theme Ultimo is a well-worth option to help create a competitive edge for your online website!
Don’t read this article if you do not want to know more information about this useful tool.
With this article, you would have a clearer vision of this theme.
More importantly, you may have the knowledge to choose suitable themes to develop your online website.
What to Expect from Magento Ultimo Theme Demo?
Ultimo is a premium Magento theme with advanced admin module.
It is so popular and favorited by both customers and well-known brands worldwide.
As it has a lot of outstanding features which can make it suitable for any kind of store.
Moreover, it is extremely customizable, easy to use and fully responsive.
Specifically, once you install Magento 2 Ultimo Theme, you can:
- Customizable design, unlimited colors, google fronts, customer front stack are contained here.
- This can help you create more interesting and colorful designs to attract more customers to visit your website.
- It has many functions such as fluid page width, 12-column fluid grid system, responsive, etc.
- With this feature, your websites can be adjusted width of the pages or have space to display content.
- More interestingly, it can adapt to any screen resolutions
Available Mega Menu:
- It is so simple and easy for you to add any content to your menu.
- Moreover, custom links can be displayed in the main menu bar as a menu for CMS pages.
- You can hide the sidebar menu on mobile devices or control many categories on this menu.
Flexible Category View:
- This feature provides many benefits such as fluid product grid, size of elements.
- Having them can make you change website layout easier to help customers read more efficiently.
Magento Theme Ultimo can be seen as one of the best eCommerce theme providers to launch your online stores.
It can solve the requirements of businesses with different kinds of business models.
Check some specific features below to know more information about it:
- As technology is increasingly developed, mobile payments are adopting by many shops to create convenience for their customers.
- With Magento Theme Ultimo, one-click checkout is offered to users to make payments easier and simpler in any industry.
- With a dramatic rise in voice assistance, more people want to use this to go shopping from eCommerce shops.
- Moreover, it also addresses the accessibility problems for the disabled which help owners’ stores boost sales and revenues.
- With the feature, owners can sell their products via various channels, not just a website.
- This is a good chance for them to access a large proportion of customers.
Experience pages and events:
- When people visit your stores, they want to know more about fashion events to update their trends via Magento Ultimo Theme Guide.
- With the theme, you can share it with your customers and improve their satisfaction.
More delivery options:
- The Magento Theme Ultimo offers built-in functionality to help store owners create strategic and seamless delivery.
- It also transfers products very fast with quick and flat-rate shipping merchants.
- You can easily integrate delivery options to your clients into your online shops to increase sales and revenues.
- This feature allows customers to search for products on your shops using images and sketches.
- It is a competitive edge for your eCommerce business.
Engage via social media:
- Users can use this to know more about your products.
- As online stores can jump into social channels quickly and offer videos and stories related to your products.
- You can make use of tools Magento Ultimo Theme Demo, Magento Ultimo Theme Documentation, Magento Ultimo Theme Guide to improve your website.
- Like marketers, you can approach customers with the help of narrative marketing.
All Magento Ultimo Theme Demo Options
Price: $ 40
- Batch update to products in the admin panel.
- Create store-specific attributes on the fly
- Taxes rate per location, customer group, and product type.
Custom Variants and Option can let you create product customization options and fields quickly and easily.
Moreover, you can make unique and visualized products to attract more customers.
Price: $ 100
- Have own SKUs and stock management
- Consolidated product pages
With this theme, customers can have a variety of options selected from drop-down lists.
Configurable Products let your customers select the variants they desire by choosing options.
#3. Product Example
Price: $ 99
- Customer personalized products
- Approve, Edit and Delete product reviews and tags
Any product here can have custom options and variants.
This can be configured in its product’s configuration.
Magento Ultimo Theme Documentation
In this Magento Ultimo Theme Documentation, you can have more knowledge to install a theme for Magento 2.
Step 1: Choose The Right Zip File
If you want to download a commercial theme, you get a variety of files for different Magento versions.
Choose the zip file you want and copy it to your Magento 2 root directory in your web server.
Step 2: Unzip Packed File
You can do this step in your console, so SSH into your server and type:
Notice that Magento theme files get extracted to:If your file is compressed with another compression tool like bzip or gzip, you need an appropriate program.
- App/code: Themes here often add some additional functionalities such as color schemes, customer filters or a custom search.
- App/design: Find layouts xml files or css files.
- Pub/media: All media files like images are stored in pub media.
Step 3: Active Theme Module
Active modules or theme modules in your SSH terminal.
For ultimo, you need to run this command from Magento root directory:
bin/magento module:enable Infortis_Base Infortis_Brands Infortis_Cgen Infortis_Dataporter Infortis_Infortis Infortis_Ultimo Infortis_UltraMegamenu Infortis_UltraSlideshow
After enabling modules, update your installation:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Next, recreate Magento’s static files:
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Step 4: Set Theme As Active Theme
Log in your backend and go to Content -> Design -> Configuration.
You will see Configuration scopes and active themes.
Then, click on the edit and change the theme used by this scope.
With much information mentioned above, you may have more knowledge and skills about Magento Theme Ultimo.
So, why don’t you use this theme to optimize your online stores and improve customers’ satisfaction?
Let’s try it without hesitation! You will definitely not regret that.