Since its publication, our previous article has helped site owners and web developers download Magento Luma Theme. However, if you are a starter, you should try the Magento Luma theme demo right away.
In this article, we have listed 12 of our cloud-based Magento Luma Theme Demo website that runs on Magento 2, both back-end and front-end.
However, because many users like you might have configured this Magento Luma Theme demo, the enabled theme might be Blank theme.
In that case, you will see the instruction to configure the theme back to Magento Luma Theme in just 2 minutes at the end of the post. Then you can freely browse the website in Luma for however long you want. Good luck!
Note that to browse backend demos, you need the access:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin123
Magento 2 Theme Demo: Version 2.2.3
Released: Feb 27, 2018
⇒ This Magento 2 Theme Demo Key update in Version 2.2.3 release:
- Enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leaks, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities.
- Support for Elasticsearch 5.x.
- Change to Magento Admin to support recent USPS shipping changes. New layers of control for cache management tasks managed through the Magento Admin.
- Updated copyright to 2018.
Magento Luma theme Documentation Demo: Version 2.2.2
⇒ This Magento Luma Theme Documentation Demo Key update in Version 2.2.2 release:
- Advanced Reporting powered by Magento Business Intelligence.
- Magento Shipping.
- Streamlined Instant Purchase checkout.
- Integrated dotmailer marketing automation software.
- Magento Functional Testing Framework.
Magento Luma theme Documentation Demo: Version 2.2.1
⇒ Key update in Version 2.2.1 release:
- Integrated Signifyd Fraud Protection is now available.
- Ability to implement translations from themes.
- Improvements to how the PayPal Express Checkout payment method processes virtual products.
- Multiple enhancements to product security.
- Twenty-two community-submitted bug fixes and multiple pull requests.
Magento Theme Luma Demo: Version 2.2.0
⇒ Key update in Version 2.2.0 release:
- Bundled extensions.
- Significant enhancements in platform security and developer experience.
- Upgraded technology stack.
- Pipeline deployment.
- Performance gains from improvements in indexing, cart, and cache operations.
Magento theme Luma Demo: Version 2.1.9
⇒ Key update in Version 2.1.9 release:
- Enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leak, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities.
- Support for changes to the USPS API that USPS implemented on September 1, 2017.
- Fixed issue with logging information about exceptions caused by payment failures.
- Change to how Magento displays status updates during the upgrade.
Magento Theme Demo: Version 2.1.8
⇒ This Magento 2 Theme Luma Key update in Version 2.1.8 release:
- Multiple enhancements to static content deployment and generation.
- Improvements to the indexing of large catalogs, cache tuning, and **URL re-writes.
- Reduction in the amount of memory that mass actions require.
- Faster deployments.
Magento Theme Demo: Version 2.1.7
⇒ Key update in Version 2.1.7 release:
- Resolution of multiple high priorities and critical security issues.
- Reversion of the changes to image resizing that we introduced in 2.1.6
Magento Luma Theme Documentation Demo: Version 2.1.6
⇒ Key update in Version 2.1.3 release:
- Improved performance of the Category page.
- Optimized image resizing.
- Improved performance of layered navigation.
- Minimized indexing operations after product import.
Magento Luma Theme Demo: Version 2.1.5
Magento 2 Luma Theme Demo: Version 2.1.4
⇒ Key update in Version 2.1.4 release:
- Removal of vulnerability with the Zend framework, Zend_Mail, library.
- Updates to the catalog, payment, and sales modules.
Magento 2 Luma Theme Demo: Version 2.1.3
⇒ Key update in Version 2.1.3 release:
- New PayPal and Braintree payment features.
- Increased storefront performance.
- Management of configurable products with many variations.
- Successful import or export CSV files with data that contains special symbols.
- The Sales module provides two new web API endpoints that allow you to process refunds from an order or invoice.
- Enhanced performance in the processing of large catalogs
Magento 2 Luma theme Demo: Version 2.0.9
⇒ Key update in Version 2.0.9 release:
- Shopping cart: Magento no longer displays an incorrect price in the shopping cart when using multiple shipping addresses.
- Performance: improved storefront performance when you use many variations of a configurable product.
- Marketing: Cart Price Rules are now applied as expected to payment method conditions. Previously, discounts set in Cart Price Rules were not applied during checkout.
Bonus: How to change enabled theme from Blank to Luma in Magento 2 default
First choose a version of your interest, browsed the backend demo. Let’s say it’s version 2.2.3.
Log in using access:
Then go to Admin panel on the left > Content > Design > Configuration:
Then you Edit the Main Website Store > Default Store View
After that you select Luma theme in Default theme > Apply theme, and Save and continue.
Then you Flush Cache by going to Admin Panel on the left > System > Tools > Cache Management > Flush Magento Cache.
And there you have the demo theme changed from Blank to Luma. Hope you enjoy it!
After browsing the Luma theme of Magento 2 default, you must have some opinion on the matter. What do you think about Magento 2 Luma theme? Let us know in the comment section.
You can also browse the comprehensive theme we have spent all our time and pride on to develop below.